Need Help with Your Tax Problems?
You’re not alone if you’ve received letters from the IRS or other state tax agencies. Taxpayers can get into trouble for so many reasons. Plus, the IRS technology gets better year after year when it comes to tracking down people who haven’t filed or paid their taxes.
You might feel embarrassed or ashamed at your situation, and that’s normal. But it’s not a good idea to stay stuck and not do anything because the penalties will just get worse.
Working with a professional can help you get back into compliance with the IRS so you can stop worrying and get relief. A qualified tax resolution professional can help you:
- Act as a buffer between you and the IRS and/or any state tax agency so you don’t have to face them directly. It can be very scary and a real relief just for this benefit alone!
- Open, read, interpret, and respond professional to any IRS or state tax correspondence.
- Educate you on the steps you need to take to get back on the road to compliance. Many tax pros who do NOT specialize in tax resolution can make grave mistakes during this step that you will want to avoid by hiring a more seasoned tax resolution professional.
- Gain an understanding of your rights as a taxpayer.
- Negotiate any tax debt or penalties to help lower what you owe to the IRS and work out an affordable payment plan based on the assets and income you have now.
- Remove levies, liens, and unfreeze accounts or passports that the IRS has blocked.
- Fight for you on sticky tax issues that arise from an audit, a marriage situation, or a payroll responsibility.
It’s taxing on your peace of mind to have this kind of burden weighing you down. You can get relief by having a tax professional on your side, walking you through the entire process.